8.01.2013

OOTD | Let's go to the beach-each, let's go get away

                              


                                   


Hey guys! I went to Ocean City, MD a few weeks ago and here's what I wore! A lace crop top with high waisted shorts is a perfect to go outfit to the beach. It shows some skin but not too much and the lace adds a feminine touch. My bathing suit is from VS and I love mint green that is my favorite color. And the gem is filled with multiple colors so I can mix and match with the bottoms. I chose the color of the biggest gem mint green as you can see. My sunnies are from Marc by Marc Jacobs and I love the white accent on the edge of the rims. I prefer big sunglasses rather than small because I have quite a big face and nose. Unfortunately it is already August and it'll be fall soon. Hit the beach or pool while it lasts!

What do you wear to the beach?

Xo, Michelle

Shorts: Forever21
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment